Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Silly

Three silly things. Before you click: which one is the Onion?

1. Burglar showers, homeowner returns, burglar calls cops. Says he was afraid homeowner had gun! "I'm in the shower! There's a man with a gun in the hallway...what? No, it's his house, I'm robbing it. What? R-o-b-b-i-n-g, yes...Well, I needed a shower!"

2. Naked therapist. Says the therapist: "There's something about a naked woman that helps a man to really focus."

3. Tomato shaped like a duck. I like how they put a yellow duckie in the picture, just in case you don't know a "shaped like a duck" actually means.

Answer: I lied. They are all three real, if you can call them real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There's something about a naked woman that helps a man to really focus."

Sure they're focused! But I'm not sure that they are focusing on what she is telling them but rather what they are seeing... Does this therapist charge more or less than a stripper?

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter, I have insurance (third party payer), it's free.