Monday, June 09, 2008

The Grand Game: Privatize are watching YOU!

I don't know where to start here. So, Hall and Oates seemed like the only answer.

Readers, please play the Grand Game: Identify the hypocrisies and inconsistencies in the positions described in the article. Use back of paper if necessary.

Now, for the adapted Hall and Oates lyrics:

I see you, you see me
Watch you blowin the lines when youre making a speech
Oh Senator, you've got to know
What my head overlooks
The voters will take to the polls
When its watching for lies
You cant escape my
Privatize
We're watching you
In your private dining room!
Privatize
We're watching you
Privatize
As you eat your soup eat your soup eat your soup....


(Nod to GQ Boy)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh jeez. "Exclusive, luxury government dining hall." As I eat my Ramen Noodles for lunch I smile bitterly at the notion. Senator, the pizzas are on the way, what are you going to do with your thirty minutes?

Unknown said...

oh, next time consider "She's Gone." Its a good one for weird-alization.

Anonymous said...

Question: Why did the Republicans not do it when they had control over the Senate?

Tommy the Curious Englishman