Sunday, August 12, 2007

But the Heat will STILL sleep with the fishes!

Shaquile O'Neal on Penny, Kobe, & D-Wade: the sidekicks (March 2005).


The difference between those three is The Godfather trilogy. One is Fredo, who was never ready to have it handed over to him. One is Sonny, who will do whatever it takes to be the man, and one is Michael, who, if you watch the trilogy, the Godfather hands it over to Michael. So I have no problem handing it over to Dwyane. I would love to see the ball in my hands, but I'm not the best player or shooter on this team. I don't mind handing it over to Michael Dwyane Corleone.

Friday August 10th: Penny Hardaway signs with the Heat.

Next to come will surely be the news that Nick Nolte will coach the heat!




Or at least that Nike will bring back Chris Rock at his very finest!